Phone: 1-855-361-3335 | Email: email@example.com
PAST EVENTS, SEMINARS AND PRESENTATIONS and FUTURE EVENTS
We offer online and offline training sessions, as well as seminars and lectures. Be sure to SIGN UP NOW for great offers, exciting events and latest news.
Please contact us to learn more about training.
WHAT RECORDS DO I NEED TO SEND TO BEGIN THE DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT PLANNING?
To begin the treatment planning, we need:
- The DICOM files that can be obtained from the medical CT scanners or dental Cone Beam CT.
- Good quality models from quality impressions that can also be based on digital impressions. Models sent to us should be wrapped with bubble wraps for safety.
- STL files from Intraoral Scans of the patient’s dental arches.
- Other options, if intraoral scans were not taken, include quality impressions taken using VPS material or complete stone models.
- We also need the name of the implant system and the guided surgical kit you use. Cinzara offers a Universal Surgical Kit (SmartGuide) that can be used.
After supplying us with all the information, we will give you a call within 24 – 48 business hours to begin the planning using TeamViewer software.
DO I NEED TO HAVE THE PATIENT’S TEETH SEPARATED DURING THE CBCT?
It is very important that you give us about 1mm of space between the maxillary and mandibular arches. It is also important to use cotton rolls in the area of interest, buccally and lingually as this helps separate the tongue and check away from the gum tissue.
DO I NEED SPECIAL DRILLS TO USE WITH GUIDED IMPLANT SURGERY?
Cinzara offers high quality universal surgical kits at a reasonable price for our clients. To optimize quality in implant guided surgery using surgical guides, using a special guided surgery kit is essential. These kits have a longer drill (up to 25mm with a stopper). The extra length is important to reach the desired depth while drilling.
CAN I USE MY OWN GUIDED SURGICAL KIT TO DO MY OSTEOTOMY FOR MY IMPLANTS SYSTEM?
Cinzara offers a wide variety of options to complete the patient dental implant surgery. We offer Zimmer, NobelBiocare, Straumann, MIS, ImplantDirect, Versah C, and many more. If you are using our universal surgical kit (SmartGuide) you can use any dental implant systems.
SHOULD I STILL DO AN INTRAORAL SCAN IF ALL THE TEETH ARE MISSING ON ONE SIDE OR IF THERE IS A LONG SPAN OF MISSING TEETH?
If your patient is missing several contiguous teeth, it will be difficult to scan the soft tissue in the area of interest. In these cases, we recommend a dual scan and the patient has a flipper. Try to avoid having dual scans using partial dentures to avoid severe scatter. It is a good practice to fabricate a flipper and use a dual scan technique.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FOR EDENTULOUS PATIENTS? WITH EDENTULOUS CASES, WE RECOMMEND DOING A DUAL SCAN TECHNIQUE.
- You need to use special CT markers – 5 minimum on odd numbers. The markers will stick/adhere to the dentures or flipper.
- Place the markers randomly at different levels.
- To Dual Scan: First, scan the patient with the dentures and the markers, then scan the denture with the markers, in the same direction, as it was in the patient’s mouth.
- If your patient is using dentures with a metallic base, you should avoid using the dual scan using these dentures. Have an acrylic duplicate denture and have the patient wear them with the markers and complete the scan as mentioned in the previous bullet.
- Send us the DICOM files in two separate folders. It is also very important to use the new denture or relined denture that will mimic the actual and final restoration.
- We print a surgical guide that will match the denture.
HOW SOON CAN I GET A SURGICAL GUIDE DELIVERED TO ME?
Once the online treatment planning meeting is finalized and you’ve approved the planning online, we will send the information to our lab to print the guide. Thereafter, we normally ship the guide via FedEx to be delivered within 5 business days.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTION. HOW CAN I GET ANSWERS?
You can call one of our team members/representatives toll-free at 855-361-3335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with any questions you may have. We are eager to answer your questions promptly.